+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply Citizenship Application on paper

ONLM

Jun 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

If I choose to submit my citizenship application in paper form, how can I monitor the progress of the application? Will all communication be conducted through mail, or is there an online option available for tracking? Additionally, is the processing time for paper applications similar to that of online applications?

Thank you all

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

If I choose to submit my citizenship application in paper form, how can I monitor the progress of the application? Will all communication be conducted through mail, or is there an online option available for tracking? Additionally, is the processing time for paper applications similar to that of online applications?

Thank you all
If you provide email you wiil get AOR email, the details in it will help you create a tracker account for tracking your application. In my opinion paper is seeing very slow processing compared to online application these days. There is no reason to go for paper application.

ONLM

Jun 1, 2020
Thanks for your response. It appears that in my case I need to apply “on paper application”

I want to apply for myself and two minor kids ( without a spouse as she is not eligible). Can I apply online?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Thanks for your response. It appears that in my case I need to apply “on paper application”

I want to apply for myself and two minor kids ( without a spouse as she is not eligible). Can I apply online?
Yes that is allowed.

ONLM

Jun 1, 2020
Could you please guide me on how to apply online? I have done some research and was unable to see that I can apply online? Thanks for being helpful

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long is the processing time now a days if apply online