+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

apply again after refusal for study permit under generak category

satnam456

Oct 2, 2015
Hlo members , i want to apply for january intake in university of the fraser valley after one rejection , pls help me and suggest me what are my chances bcoz now i want to apply under general category , bcoz i got one time refusal under spp , pls give me suggestion are my chances to got visa

My profile is ,
10th in 2011 , 68% marks , all subjects above 60%
12th in 2013 , 68% , all subjects above 60 %
April 2013 to march 2014 One year Advance diploma in computer application , percentage 70%
April 2014 to september 2014 , Diploma in computerized accounting , 71 %
In ielts i got 6 band overall , Listenig 7 , Reading 6 , writing 5.5 , Speaking 6
After that i got admission in Diploma of Business Administration in university of the fraser valley , Abbotsford for january intake

abdulrahman040

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
satnam456 said:
Hlo members , i want to apply for january intake in university of the fraser valley after one rejection , pls help me and suggest me what are my chances bcoz now i want to apply under general category , bcoz i got one time refusal under spp , pls give me suggestion are my chances to got visa

My profile is ,
10th in 2011 , 68% marks , all subjects above 60%
12th in 2013 , 68% , all subjects above 60 %
April 2013 to march 2014 One year Advance diploma in computer application , percentage 70%
April 2014 to september 2014 , Diploma in computerized accounting , 71 %
In ielts i got 6 band overall , Listenig 7 , Reading 6 , writing 5.5 , Speaking 6
After that i got admission in Diploma of Business Administration in university of the fraser valley , Abbotsford for january intake

What was previous reason for rejection??

Kvyas

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
my visa also got reject once now going to apply again in november

Qualifications
10th:- 78%
12th:- 67%
B.Com:- 5.31 CCGP ( 1 ATKT)
Ielts:- 6.5overall ( L-6.5 ,R-7,S-6,W-5.5)
Applied for post graduate diploma in Accounting in Selkirk Collage
Visa send to Banglore VO.

Reason in Caips [/b]

PA Seeking 2 Years acct. diiploma. Previous BComm, 1 Semester failed and 15 Courses under 50%. BAsed on past academic performance, not satisfied the PA would be sucessful in proposed program of study. Based on the above, on balance, I am not satisfied that proposed studies are reasonable in light of qualifications/educational background. I am not satisfied this applicant is a boba fide student. Weighting the information on hand in this specific case, the applicant has failed to establish that thay are a bona fide temperory resident who will leave canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R216 (1)(b) of IRPA. Refused. [/b]

Now m applying again in jan16 intake but m totally worried and confused wat to do like as if now i have the change the course its pg diplo in business administration as in the same college pg diplo in A\c is there but for 5 sem for jan intake so i changed the course to pg diplo in business admin for 2 years
applying under general cat
10000$$ gic
1st sem fess
15 lakhs in bank acc
this much funds i am going to show

can u lemme knw visa approval chances of my visa?

Kvyas

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
i got the recommendation letter from my collage over here and also from my collage where i applied for my further studies for post graduation in business administration .