+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLIED VIA LONDON

mrJason

Star Member
Sep 24, 2008
I am a UK CITIZEN AND received my AOR in 2007.

I have police certificate.
I have reference letters from employers
I have transcripts
I have proof of funds

I understand i will not need to do the eilts as a an english born citizen.

Do the above need to be notorised as i heard the dont if a UK citizen.

MyUniversity envelope is stamped at the back so CIC can tell if opened or not.

What happens next please help with above toooo.

thanks guys

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check your country specific CIC website under the FAQs. All the Questions and answers are there.

Abstain from using these kinds of statements. As an English, language should not be a barrier for you to understand what they require, if you do your home work properly. Again, CIC website holds the answers.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1)You will have to renew your police certificate as that has to be the most recent. (That is the country you presently live in).
2)Reference letters are very useful to prove experience and job responsibilities.
3)Your transcripts (In a sealed Envelope) will help them to allot the necessary points in Education.
4)Even though you are a UK citizen(born and bred) you will still have to write something to prove your proficiency.
5)Proof of funds is very good.

Your "Documents update letter from the CIC" will tell you what to notarize and will also tell you all other documents that they require.

Jason,

Have you received a Documents update letter? If you applied in January 2007 u should have received one by now.

Hope this helps!!

mrJason

Star Member
Sep 24, 2008
Have not received one as yet but know others have but wanted to know from them exactly waht is asked for so i can prepare from now.

Any one out the please help....!

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jason,

I'd advice you to get yourself ready according to the facts here:

http://www.canada.org.uk/visa-info/faq/faqimm_e.htm