+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied trv FEB 28 no results til today (Manila Philippines)

egee00

Oct 20, 2012
App. Filed.......
17-07-2017
I applied for TRV for my daughter last Feb 28 and until now we don't have the results yet. The last update I got from them was March 6. Is there anyone on the same boat? We are planning to leave on the first week of May and I'm scared that we can't make it. I emailed the case specific enquiry but I didn't get a reply from them too. Any idea what happened to our application? Thank you so much!

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egee00 said:
I applied for TRV for my daughter last Feb 28 and until now we don't have the results yet. The last update I got from them was March 6. Is there anyone on the same boat? We are planning to leave on the first week of May and I'm scared that we can't make it. I emailed the case specific enquiry but I didn't get a reply from them too. Any idea what happened to our application? Thank you so much!
that is too long, since you are in canada maybe you can ask the CIC to check the status of the visa. visa application only took 7 days. i have few friends applied through online application and within one week they get the approval

egee00

Oct 20, 2012
App. Filed.......
17-07-2017
My husband is in Canada. Do you have any idea who we can contact? I sent them emails to no avail. I am thinking to submit another application. I think they have somehow forgotten our previous application.