+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for WP (caregiver) in Feb and still no reply till now

J Watson

Aug 11, 2022
Hello everyone,
A friend of mine applied for a closed work permit (for a caregiver job) in February and still hasn't gotten a reply till now (October 06). Is there anyone having the same situation?
Does anyone know what's to be done? He has already called the IRCC multiple times and got the usual reply.
Thank you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
A friend of mine applied for a closed work permit (for a caregiver job) in February and still hasn't gotten a reply till now (October 06). Is there anyone having the same situation?
Does anyone know what's to be done? He has already called the IRCC multiple times and got the usual reply.
Thank you.
The HCCP is extremely slow. Many have been waiting over a year. It’s not a program that you should apply to if in Canada already without status like another WP.

JibzB

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Hello everyone,
Thank you.
Is that with LMIA because my work permit got approved within a week