+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications "under processing" for more than 15 months and not finalized

HannaBanana

Feb 26, 2020
Hi,
I was asked last week, to re-do my daughter medical which we did back in Oct 2018. We did and sent the eMedical form right away 3 days later they updated my profile with her medical. Now we hope to receive the golden email.
I am in my month 27 now.
So just to confirm I have got you right: you have sent the request to renew your daughter medical as you thought it would help to finalize your case? IRCC didn't send you the request to do that and it was only your decision? Only your daughter medical was expired? other family members medical are still valid?

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Just received this email:

1. Sign in to your account.
2. Click Check full application status under View the applications you submitted.
3. Scroll down to the Messages about your application section.
4. Click on the Subject of the new message to read it.
-------
But cannot download the message in my profile :(
title : Request letter
---
what could be this ?

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi fellow applicants,
If your file is assigned to officer (not analyst or processing agent)-LC01329 (which can be confirmed from GCMS notes), it appears those files are incessantly delayed.

Let's connect and discuss on the following thread:

Go to the thread here

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi fellow applicants,
If your file is assigned to officer (not analyst or processing agent)-LC01329 (which can be confirmed from GCMS notes), it appears those files are incessantly delayed.

Let's connect and discuss on the following thread:

Go to the thread here
They want :

A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration
form (IMM 5669)
employment records: An original and recent letter of employment indicating the start
date, annual or hourly rate of pay, and regular hours per week Please provide a Complete list of
engineering related projects you have worked on for your employers, including dates and locations.

Newbie02

Mar 17, 2019
So just to confirm I have got you right: you have sent the request to renew your daughter medical as you thought it would help to finalize your case? IRCC didn't send you the request to do that and it was only your decision? Only your daughter medical was expired? other family members medical are still valid?
Hi,
No it was not my decision. They (IRCC) sent me a request to do her medical again. So, I did.
Today, I receive again another request. from IRCC to do my medical, my son medical which expired too. And surprinsingly, they asked again my daughter medical instead of asking the one from my husband whic is expired too. We are a family of 4. All 4 of us have medical expired they ask all of us except my husband. I don't understand.

HannaBanana

Feb 26, 2020
Hi,
No it was not my decision. They (IRCC) sent me a request to do her medical again. So, I did.
Today, I receive again another request. from IRCC to do my medical, my son medical which expired too. And surprinsingly, they asked again my daughter medical instead of asking the one from my husband whic is expired too. We are a family of 4. All 4 of us have medical expired they ask all of us except my husband. I don't understand.
Hi to you,
Well, in total recent times you have received 2 requests. Actually, in general it seems as a good sign :) which looks like at least your case was opened by an officer and reviewed. However, in my opinion, it seems like they send a request for your daughter medical for the second time by a mistake instead of your husband. i think you should write them a question using web form describing the situation and asking for clarification.
Can you tell are you applied under FSW EE? and from which country of residence? I am form Russia. Please keep informed about your status!

Last edited:

Newbie02

Mar 17, 2019
Hi to you,
Well, in total recent times you have received 2 requests. Actually, in general it seems as a good sign :) which looks like at least your case was opened by an officer and reviewed. However, in my opinion, it seems like they send a request for your daughter medical for the second time by a mistake instead of your husband. i think you should write them a question using web form describing the situation and asking for clarification.
Can you tell are you applied under FSW EE? and from which country of residence? I am form Russia. Please keep informed about your status!
Hi
I hope this is a good sign as you said:)! I applied under FSW EE Outland. I am living in the US. This is where I am applying from.

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.