+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application processing time with arranged employment frm london

karanvir

Jan 30, 2007
Hi Guys
I have an arranged employment and i,ve fiilled my skilled worker immigration case from london.They started processing my case on the 31st july 2006.On the cic.gc.ca its written with arranged employement letter the immigration dept. deals within 6 months.But i havent heard anything from them yet.The 6 months period is over this janurary..I,m wondering wen wod they call me..I check my online status alomost everyday but its always written it is in process.Can anybody help?
Karanvir

here i am

Feb 24, 2007
Karanvir - have you received any responce from the embassy? i am planning to send my application to London emb.

how did you get an arranged emplyment? can you pls share with us if not a secret...

thank you

hammadsanaa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2005
Israel
Dear Karanvir,
To my information, it takes up to one year to finish a case with arranged employment in General.
Please, do share with us the way you got a job offer!
Best Of Luck,
Hammadsanaa

karanvir

Jan 30, 2007
Dear hammadsanaa and here i am
I have not heard frm the CHC london yet.I got the job offer from one of my cousin living in toronto and running business there and then i got AEO(Arranged employment opinion).I dont really know to be honest how to get a job but i think if you put your CV's on to the job sites of canada and try might work for you....Thanks
Kind regards
karan

bostonkelly

Jul 1, 2005
Attn: All UK based applicants!!! The Emigrates Show is taking place on the 3/4 March at Sandwon Racecourse, Esher, Surrey. Often there are employers as well as job board at the show. Canadian High Commission is often present and able to answer questions. Might be worth booking tickets and going. Try website www.emigrateshow.co.uk

Best of luck to everyone with job hunt as well as application process.

Jim