+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application pending in new portal

felixzxf

Nov 20, 2021
Hello,
I submitted my visa application through the new portal this after around 2 o'clock, after showing that congratulation page, I got an email telling me I got a new message in my portal account, but when I login the portal account, I discovered that my application is still pending and there is no any message in my portal. Does anyone know what's going on with my application. The action status is still pending at 19:00 after about 5 hours I submitted my application. My bank told me I has already pay for the application fee. I paid by a visa card got from Bank of America.

shriram619

Nov 21, 2021
I am on the same boat as well.. hoping it is because its still a sunday in Canada.. hopefully will change soon after the week starts

CarinaHapunkt

Nov 21, 2021
I am on the same boat as well.. hoping it is because its still a sunday in Canada.. hopefully will change soon after the week starts
Today they changed the application status.

But, one thing that bothers me: I payed for the biometrics and now they tell me I don't need them.

shriram619

Nov 21, 2021
Today they changed the application status.

But, one thing that bothers me: I payed for the biometrics and now they tell me I don't need them.
Yeah it changed for me too.. you had already done biometrics previously? is this a re application or first time?

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi guys, Facing the same issue, can anyone let me know how much time it took?
And what did you do from your end? Do I need to raise a webform or any action is required from my end to fix this?
Any help is very very vital for me right now. Stuck in same situation since 14 days!

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
It's been 13 days since I submitted my file and 3 days since I posted issue at CanadaVisa not any update at all from any of these sites.
I will keep posting updates in this thread.

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
It's been 15 days since I submitted my file and 5 days since I posted issue at CanadaVisa not any update at all from any of these sites.
I will keep posting updates in this thread.