+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for to school

Focus99

Nov 26, 2022
1) I have Bsc Mass Communication with a 2:2 i have 8yrs working experience handling children and youth and volunteering for non profits. What course would you advise me to pursue?

2) My friend has a Bsc in biochemistry with a 2:2 she has working experience in teaching and counselling base on her job as a minister's wife. What course would you advise her to pursue?

3) A friend has Bsc in Physiology and Pharmacology (physiopharm) with a 2:2 he has work experience in Medical Sales Representatives. What course would you advise him to pursue?

Please I need answers from professionals.

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1) I have Bsc Mass Communication with a 2:2 i have 8yrs working experience handling children and youth and volunteering for non profits. What course would you advise me to pursue?

2) My friend has a Bsc in biochemistry with a 2:2 she has working experience in teaching and counselling base on her job as a minister's wife. What course would you advise her to pursue?

3) A friend has Bsc in Physiology and Pharmacology (physiopharm) with a 2:2 he has work experience in Medical Sales Representatives. What course would you advise him to pursue?

Thank you
Please don‘t post the same question.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-to-school.782885/

Hormone

Jan 11, 2023

I'm certainly not a professional, but I can also suggest. It might even help you. Of course, not everyone will appreciate what I offer, but it's worth a try. There is such a thing as artificial intelligence recently found out about it, found an argumentative essay on AI and just went nuts. I didn't think it was that cool. He can do almost everything. I'm showing it now to everyone I can and everyone just goes into a stupor. because no one expects the things he does. With it, I now do all the tasks. He even helps me to correctly distribute tasks for the day. It really works.

Thank you
Ask artificial intelligence :)