+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICATION FOR THE ROLE OF A CARE GIVER.

Dec 13, 2023
Dear Hiring Manager, my name is Osewa Florence from Nigeria, West Africa. I am a certified Nursing Assistant and a certified First Aid and CPR provider.
I am a lovely and caring lady and I'm very passionate about being a caregiver and my positive and cheery disposition makes me very much suited to work. If you hire me, I will be available to work the hours needed, cover additional shifts to help when needed and support my co-workers to ensure the best possible care is always afforded to your clients.
These are my skills: princessosewa.1993@gmail.com

1) Answer patent call light,and monitor patient vital signs.

2) Documents and report patient behavior, complaint, physical
symptoms to the Nurses.

3) Bed making, bed bathing, feeding patients their meals(Assisting Patients with Toileting ), assist patient to change
their dresses, comb hair and physical examination (this should be done with patient consent), examine patient hair, eyes, and other part of the body(Screen the patient, to protect their
privacy)and maintain clean and safe environment for patients.

4) Passing Urinary Catheter (to drain urine)for both Adults Male
and Female, when the ureter or urethra is blocked/obstructed(Using Aseptic Techniques and in a way that will comfort the patient).

5) Assist patient with mobility in all means(Driving, Wheelchair,
Stretcher) and fecal output.

6) Recorded height and weight of patients.

7) Reminded patients to take medications and nutritional supplements.

8) Reviewed patient dietary restrictions and food allergies to verify appropriate diet.

9)Collect blood and urine samples for Diagnostic testing.

10).Explain medical instructions to patients family.

11) Supply, collect and empty bedpan
Educate patients and family regarding Examination, Treatment and Surgical Procedure.

12)Applied clean dressings,slings and support bandages, First Aid and Suturing (Aseptic techniques).

13) Exercise comatose paralyzed, and immobile patients.
Collected blood and urine samples and specimen (feces, urine and sputum) for diagnostic testing.

14) Positioned or held patients in position for surgical preparation
Collected data regarding patients' diseases, conditions, and
treatment plans.

15) Turned bedridden patients to avoid bedsores.
16) I did theses laboratory test for patients base on their medical conditions: Urinalysis test, Fasting blood sugar test, Random blood sugar test, Pregnancy test, Hepatitis test, H-pylori test, HIV test, Malaria test, Pack cell volume test.

17) Giving of injections (Cannulation) and Medications, as prescribed by the Doctor.

(18) I can operate theses medical machines: Nebulizer for asthmatic patient, Oxygen cylinder/concentrator for patients with respiratory diseases, Suctioning machine to clear airway obstructions, Sphygmomanometer to check body blood pressure, Gluco- meter to check blood sugar level, Autoclave for sterilizing medical instrument.
I will love to tell you more about myself, please hire me sir, I promise to protect your health care organization positive values. Thanks in anticipation sir, I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Please email me: princessosewa.1993@gmail.com