+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for minor children study permit

tseve

Feb 5, 2013
I'm very confuse with application process for my minor children. I'm applying for study permit and my 2 minor kids traveling with me.

If I understand correct my kids apply for study permit without letter of acceptance from any institution because I'm applying for study permit.

That means when they fill up study permit application they leave school information blank. Is it correct?

Thank you for your time and consideration I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I understand correct my kids apply for study permit without letter of acceptance from any institution because I'm applying for study permit.
How long is YOUR program?

That means when they fill up study permit application they leave school information blank. Is it correct?
If you apply online they will demand to put there something, also further you will need to provide something in place of kids' Letter of Acceptance. You could provide instead your letter of explanation OR better you could make a request to the School Board of the place where your intended university is and ask them to explain what will be a process for enrolling kinds in school there and attach THAT LETTER as a Letter of Acceptance.