+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for Caregiver Work in Canada

Lewakeji2

Dec 15, 2023
Enojiaga Fauziyah
Address ; ajah lagos 07063234118
December 15th

I am writing to express my interest in the healthcare associate position, With over two years of experience as a certified medical assistant. I will step in and make an immediate contribution to your organization's continued success.
As a certified medical assistant, I update patient files, assist with procedures, and educate patients regarding treatment and total wellness.
One thing that sets me apart from other candidates is my ability to work under pressure This has been an invaluable asset in my previous positions,
In addition to my language skills, I have a strong background in both administrative and clinical duties. I have experience scheduling appointments, managing medical records, performing vital signs and other basic medical procedures. I am also comfortable working with electronic medical record systems and am always eager to learn new software and technologies.
I am highly organized and detail-oriented, and I take pride in my ability to multitask and handle a fast-paced environment. My clinical experience and administrative proficiency make me a valuable asset to any healthcare team.
Please review my enclosed resume for a more in-depth illustration of my work history and accomplishments. References are available upon request.
Thank you for your time and consideration of my candidacy.
Sincerely,
ENOJIAGA FAUZIYAH