+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICATION FOR A CAREGIVER JOB

Dec 13, 2023
Good morning Sir/Ma'am , My name is Juliet Mofe Nnabuife from Delta State Nigeria. I'm 40 years old, I want to apply for the job of a Care-giver in your country. I have over 5 years working experience as a caregiver with Harbour oil and gas international limited. I promise to discharge my duties with all diligence, hardwork and wisdom. I can. I will be grateful if my application is given full consideration

Nephi

Dec 13, 2023
Good morning Sir/Madam, My name is Nephi Odartei Holm from Ghana Accra. I'm 32 years old, I want to apply for the Caregiver/home support worker in your country. I have over 3 years working experience as a caregiver/home support worker. I promise to discharge my duties with all diligence, honesty, and handwork. I will be grateful if my application is given full consideration thank you.

Below is my email: holmnephi@gmail.com

Ruby Ohakwe

Dec 13, 2023
Good morning Sir/Madam, My name is Ruby Nkeiru Patience Ohakwe and I am from Nigeria. I am 34 years old, I am interested in the role of a Caregiver/Support worker in your your country. I have 5years experience as a volunteer Caregiver and 2years professional working experience as a Care Assistant/Support Worker providing quality care to Client’s/Patients. I have the skill and qualities that will enable be carry out my duties assiduously, I am flexible, empathic, compassionate, adhere to instructions, hard working, honest and i posses a strong interpersonal skills. I will greatly appreciate if my application is given full consideration.

Thanks
Below is my email
rubyohakwe@gmail.com

Last edited:

Wisdom86

Dec 13, 2023
Hi... my name is Wisdom Ofoma I'm 37 years from Eastern part of Nigeria, am a graduate of Surveying with HND and in have passion for humanity which is why I want to work as a caregiver so I can be fulfilled. I am easily accessible and adaptable to new system and environment.

Working as a caregiver will unlock alot of potentials in me and would like to work in Canada as my best preferred country. Hoping my application is considered eligible.

My email: wisofoma28@gmail.com

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Are you two copying each other or the same person? What scam are you part of to post on this site which has no jobs. Nothing to do with jobs but people keep posting.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello dear please what is this site meant for, someone made a post about this sites for Canadian jobs
Can you please post the link where you got this information? There are no jobs here. It is a site about Canadian immigration but nothing to do with finding people jobs nor are there any employers. In one day, this site has been inundated with people asking for jobs and giving personal information on a public site.

Dec 13, 2023
My names are Eniola olamide iyoko, I am 28years I want to apply for the caregiver/homesupport worker’s in your country, I have over 4years experience in caregiver, I promise to discharge my duties with all diligence with honesty and hardwork. Am ready to work in any environment with ease and adaptation… I will be grateful if my application is fully considered