+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for a care giver job

Soniaosato

Dec 13, 2023
I am writing to express my interest in the care giver visa sponsorship job. I am a Registered nurse/midwife in Nigeria who has been practicing for over 6years in the health industry. I have cared for children, those with learning disabilities and the elderly both in their homes and hospitals. I am caring, friendly, compassionate, empathic and intelligent. I can communicate effectively both in written and oral. I render holistic care including giving prescribed medications if any, follow up to the Gp and rehabilitation center.
I have attended several trainings on quality care and have been commended on how dutiful I am especially with how I handle my patient with respect and dignity.
I hope to hearing from you soon for an interview. Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am writing to express my interest in the care giver visa sponsorship job. I am a Registered nurse/midwife in Nigeria who has been practicing for over 6years in the health industry. I have cared for children, those with learning disabilities and the elderly both in their homes and hospitals. I am caring, friendly, compassionate, empathic and intelligent. I can communicate effectively both in written and oral. I render holistic care including giving prescribed medications if any, follow up to the Gp and rehabilitation center.
I have attended several trainings on quality care and have been commended on how dutiful I am especially with how I handle my patient with respect and dignity.
I hope to hearing from you soon for an interview. Thank you
There is not job. You are being scammed. Tell @Noxacomedy that he is lying to you and spreading wrong information on this program. Tell him to remove the link to this forum as it has nothing to do with finding a job in Canada. He is misleading you.