Aug 1, 2017
Kabul Afghanistan
Visa Office......
NOC India New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC India New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Dear Forum members,
Can any one help me how to submit refusal appeal.
actually I has been accepted in the 2017 Community-Based Conflict Transformation and Peacebuilding Program at the Coady International Institute. The program will begin on October 10 and ends with convocation on October 25, 2017.
based on my time line, I submitted for visa application on date 05 June 2017 and on July 06 Biometric, Yesterday date 31 July 2017 i received my visa refusal letter and the reason in the letter is stated as [ You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including: (purpose of visit)] .
i communicate the issue with coady institutes representatives she provides a letter of confirmation of my acceptance in order to submit Visa office . Could you please guide me how and where to submit my visa refusal appeal and also the letter have recently received from my institute.
At mean while what kind of documents would be required to submit to be submitted in order to proof for agent's satisfaction about my retuning back.
since the program is very important for me and my organization there for participation in this program is really essential and in this regards your support will be highly appreciated.
Please feel free to contact me via my email ghays269@gmail.com for any further inquiries .

thanks
Ghayasudin Ghayas
Kabul Afghanistan
Email : ghays269@gmail.com
Phone : 0093744208395

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Appealing takes a long time and is very expensive because you have to hire a lawyer in Canada. There's also no guarantee of success.

Rather than appealing, you should submit a stronger application to try to overcome the reasons for rejection. Since you're coming from Afghanistan, you can expect it will be quite difficult to be approved since too many people in the past have used visitor visas as a means of trying to remain in Canada long term. So you have your work cut out for you to demonstrate very strong ties to your home country to prove you have no plans on staying here.

Simply providing a letter of acceptance from a school isn't enough to get a visa approved.

What evidence did you provide in your application of your ties to your home country?
What evidence did you include to demonstrate that you are currently employed in your home country?
What evidence did you provide of funds to support your trip?
Do you have any past travel to countries requiring visas (e.g. UK, US) and did you include this evidence in your application?
Did you provide any explanation as to why you have to travel all the way to Canada to take this program? Why is it required?

Reactions: mohitgupta_2001

Ghayasudin

Aug 1, 2017
Kabul Afghanistan
Visa Office......
NOC India New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC India New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Appealing takes a long time and is very expensive because you have to hire a lawyer in Canada. There's also no guarantee of success.

Rather than appealing, you should submit a stronger application to try to overcome the reasons for rejection. Since you're coming from Afghanistan, you can expect it will be quite difficult to be approved since too many people in the past have used visitor visas as a means of trying to remain in Canada long term. So you have your work cut out for you to demonstrate very strong ties to your home country to prove you have no plans on staying here.

Simply providing a letter of acceptance from a school isn't enough to get a visa approved.

What evidence did you provide in your application of your ties to your home country?
What evidence did you include to demonstrate that you are currently employed in your home country?
What evidence did you provide of funds to support your trip?
Do you have any past travel to countries requiring visas (e.g. UK, US) and did you include this evidence in your application?
Did you provide any explanation as to why you have to travel all the way to Canada to take this program? Why is it required?[/QU

Dear Scylla ,

thank you so much for all these detailed information.

Ghayasudin

Aug 1, 2017
Kabul Afghanistan
Visa Office......
NOC India New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC India New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Dear Scylla,
thanks a lot for all the detailed information you provide in the post, After studying in icc website and your and other friends posts, i finally decided to reapply for my via application .
Here the questions are
1. how to reapply if some help me about, since i have currently an account http://www.cic.gc.ca should i use that account again for new application or need new account ? if use how should i modify the current existed application with newly required documents.
2. i still have saved my previous application. can i use those forms plus new documents or should fill out new forms with new information?
3. in my previous application i received letter for biometric submission and i did that ( submitted my biometric at VAC New Delhi , is there need to repay for biometric in resubmission of my application or that biometric will be Ok . also interns of the visa should the need me again to submite biomtric or VOA will have my record

I search a lot but i could find clearly how to resubmit my application after visa refusal letter receipt .
For Application i have bellow new documents kindly if any one guide me about

1. acceptance letter from my institute ,
2. guarantee letter from my employer and
3. detailed cover letter which explain the importance of the program both my career development and our organization goals .

My previous employer which was one of the Afghanistan governmental organization also can provide me guarantee letter since the program i intend to pursue is also useful for the government of Afghanistan but i am not sure how worthy that letter would be for the visa officer because i am no more employee of that orgnization.
regard the trevals, i have not trevel yet to non of the country required for visa office evaluation, so i haven't any thing in this area

i will highly appreciate if you please help me and clear me the points

thank you so much in advance.

Best regards
Ghayas

Last edited: