Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 6th, 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 10th, 2012 granted extension til Feb 6th, 2014 (I didn't even know!)
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR issued April 23rd, 2013
LANDED..........
Planning end of May or early June
I called USPS just now to ask about the proof of signature for my package that says delivered. I haven't received it yet in my email and she told me that I don't get to see it if it's mailed internationally. She said if it says delivered then it is. So I guess I just need to take her word for it and hope Canadian immigration has it now.

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
I was able to get the proof of signature when I sent my passport last week.

It really depends if asked for a signature as your delivery option when you were sending it.

If it says delivered then it is delivered

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
Don't worry, LD, your app is with CIC...but I know what you mean...it would be good to have some kind of proof of delivery in case in a few months you haven't heard anything...it would suck if they misplaced it...at least with proof of delivery you could show them that it was in fact delivered and they could search for it.

UPSucks sent me a confirmation to my e-mail. I will print it if CIC happens to lose my package...which from what the call center agent told me, is very rare...they know what to do...not to worry.

FS

muffy1

Feb 21, 2012
If you choose and pay for the option that allows for them to email the copy of signature to you...then you should be able to get it. If you did choose this option and are in fact unable to get it, then they should give you a refund, no?

If they say it is delivered, I'm sure it is where it needs to be :)

Lemondrop78 said:
I called USPS just now to ask about the proof of signature for my package that says delivered. I haven't received it yet in my email and she told me that I don't get to see it if it's mailed internationally. She said if it says delivered then it is. So I guess I just need to take her word for it and hope Canadian immigration has it now.

Lemondrop78

Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 6th, 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 10th, 2012 granted extension til Feb 6th, 2014 (I didn't even know!)
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR issued April 23rd, 2013
LANDED..........
Planning end of May or early June
I told USPS that I want to be able to track the package and also get someone to sign for it when they receive it and they told me it's called Express mail...so that is what I did and paid $40 for it. I know they should have it but yah it would be nice to be able to see the signature or some form of confirmation that it's been signed for... I guess the term delivered just isn't good enough in this case, lol.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Lemondrop78 said:
I told USPS that I want to be able to track the package and also get someone to sign for it when they receive it and they told me it's called Express mail...so that is what I did and paid $40 for it. I know they should have it but yah it would be nice to be able to see the signature or some form of confirmation that it's been signed for... I guess the term delivered just isn't good enough in this case, lol.
I mailed our application the same way. There is a signature. You have to go to canadapost.com and use your tracking number to see everything. USPS.com doesn't give you as much info.