Category........
Visa Office......
Cebu
App. Filed.......
19-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi All,

I just started my application for MIT or EIT in APEGA. I am in the process of filling in the information in the APEGA application portal. I just have a few questions regarding this.

1. Education : Can I declare my 1-year post-secondary certificate completed in Canada in my education section aside from the Bachelor's Degree that I have completed in my home country?

2. Comments : What do we put in here? I do not have any comments for my application though so I just wrote "None".

Here is my background:

BS Mechanical Engineering completed last October 2011
I have 6+ years of experience as a project engineer (MEP) in the construction industry ( 2012 to 2017)
Work gap (2018 til present) because I came here in Canada on a Student Visa and currently on my PGWP

I'm not sure if I will be required to take the FE Exam depending on their evaluation, but I plan to start studying ahead since most of the applicants were required. I read from this forum that some are taking FE Other Discipline. I don't know what the reason is but I am just curious about it and made me confuse. Should I take FE Other Discipline even though I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering or I should stick to FE Mechanical. Can someone enlighten me about this please?

Thank you in advance.