+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
No , I do not have COPR details yet in my tracker. Everything has been passed for primary applicant , background check for spouse is in progress since Jan 2023.
I have called IRCC multiple times, according to them everything is passed just security is in progress.
Then you have to wait for that to pass and COPR #

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Posting update from the friend
VO Montral - P1 sent Aug 23
Not received
Every day calls to IRCC
Agent took request asking VO to resend Mail - Aug 28
VO acknowledged Aug 30

Still no portal
Called IRCC this morning & same old wait story again

EE PR PNP Application - Primary inland with Outland Spouse
Spouse got RFV on Aug 23 but Passport cannot be stamped till Primary finishes Virtual Landing @sean468 @iSaidGoodDay

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
I just want to write this to help anyone in this situation because it helped me. Since Jan 2023, my tracker showed all complete and COPR generated. However I kept waiting for portal email. I called IRCC and they just said to keep waiting. MY GCMS notes also said application approved. Yesterday, after waiting for 7 months, I dug around on this forum for help and someone said they emailed the portal emails and they got their RFV email the next day. So yesterday I emailed the portal emails explaining my situation and this morning I got my RFV email!!
Here are the emails in case anyone comes across this and needs help. I have been in that situation where the wait seems like something is wrong and not adding up.

IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
CIC-Edmonton@cic.gc.ca
I even raised a web form with screenshots of my GCMS notes and tracker.

I don't know which email/webform did the trick but there you go.

I want to thank everyone on this forum who has been super helpful throughout this whole process and saved me thousands of dollars in lawyer fees. Thank you to everyone here sincerely from the depth of my heart. I wish you all the most luck and more importantly please don't leave it to luck. Reach out to them, email them if you have been waiting after all your stages have passed. I would caution you to not spam these emails so that people who genuinely have all their stages passed and are waiting for the COPR can get through.
Congratulations for sailing through on the other side !
I would like to know if someone who's all parameters on tracker shows completed, can send email on these above mentioned email ids, in my case everything is passed on tracker, however no COPR details can been seen on tracker as on date. Thanks!

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
I'm trying to see it as a whole lot of updates and not just a medical re-exam request, even thought my tracker doesn't state any updates since Aug 14 (which was a GU). Last time I checked, my VOs were Etobicoke (primary) and Montréal (secondary).
Hi, did you got the PPR?

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Ok. Updates, guys :D
August 28 my spouse's background check was finally finished (3 months + of processing) but they've requested remeds on the same day, probably because they would expire in a month and a half. On August 30 I redid the medical exams and this Friday (September 8) they were processed and finished.
Now all is green and completed and beautiful on my tracker. I'm just waiting the PPR email(s) :D

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
August 28 my spouse's background check was finally finished (3 months + of processing) but they've requested remeds on the same day, probably because they would expire in a month and a half. On August 30 I redid the medical exams and this Friday (September 8) they were processed and finished.
Now all is green and completed and beautiful on my tracker. I'm just waiting the PPR email(s) :D
We are all happy to hear your case is progressing atlast.

Reactions: Deepak884800

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
About darn time!

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
My last update here, guys! Passport request received this Wednesday and docs sent yesterday. Now I just have to wait :D Thank you all for all the info and support throughout the past 10 months. I won't be rambling here anymore hahaha I wish you all the best life can offer <3

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
My last update here, guys! Passport request received this Wednesday and docs sent yesterday. Now I just have to wait :D Thank you all for all the info and support throughout the past 10 months. I won't be rambling here anymore hahaha I wish you all the best life can offer <3
Congrats man.

Kiwikate

May 30, 2023
I'm probably the only one in this thread still waiting for any updates from IRCC.

I received my IRCC notes - the last entry there is February 20, which corresponds with the date my tracker shows for the start of the Background Check. The primary office is RROC, secondary is Warsaw. My CBSA notes are still not ready (waiting time: 2 months).
I honestly thought that this was something nationality-related (holding a Russian passport, but my country of residence is Armenia), but I keep seeing other citizens of Russia getting their PPR even with AOR received in the spring of 2023 (!). Web form inquiries brought no result, just got a standard message saying that my case is in progress. No ghost updates or document requests on the IRCC portal account. Last update still shows November 2022.

I'm turning really desperate now, almost 2 years since I submitted my EE profile, a year after ITA, and 7 months in BG check. My medical expires in a month, I wonder if my profile will get any attention then...

Any advice here?

mzar

May 8, 2023
I'm probably the only one in this thread still waiting for any updates from IRCC.

I received my IRCC notes - the last entry there is February 20, which corresponds with the date my tracker shows for the start of the Background Check. The primary office is RROC, secondary is Warsaw. My CBSA notes are still not ready (waiting time: 2 months).
I honestly thought that this was something nationality-related (holding a Russian passport, but my country of residence is Armenia), but I keep seeing other citizens of Russia getting their PPR even with AOR received in the spring of 2023 (!). Web form inquiries brought no result, just got a standard message saying that my case is in progress. No ghost updates or document requests on the IRCC portal account. Last update still shows November 2022.

I'm turning really desperate now, almost 2 years since I submitted my EE profile, a year after ITA, and 7 months in BG check. My medical expires in a month, I wonder if my profile will get any attention then...

Any advice here?
Hey. You are not alone friend. I am also in same boat. No update since Jan 2023. Passed the processing timeline of 9 months for PNP applicant. Waiting for GCMS notes . That too is taking longer than a month for me. I have seen people getting GCMS notes within or in a month. But for me that too is delayed.

Reactions: Kiwikate

mzar

May 8, 2023
So i have received my GCMS notes. Couldn't get much from that. It seems everything is done. Just have to wait. Meanwhile i would like to ask . I applied for PR and Work permit at the same time from home country and then landed in Canada with approved work permit while my PR application is still under processing. Should we inform IRCC regarding the landing ?

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Wooooo Hooooo!

TusharM93

Jul 31, 2023
PNP OINP (Outland) Applicant here
NOC: 0621 and 0711
COR: India
AOR: 19th November 2022
Medicals: 2nd December 2022
Biometrics: 6th December 2022
ADR: 14th July 2023
Eligibility in progress, Background Check in progress

No update since :(
GCMS says review required:
review required for signature on employment letter. reference letter was signed by (managing) partner.
Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC: NO

I don't know what to do.. It has been so long. My express entry profile was made in March 2021.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
PNP OINP (Outland) Applicant here
NOC: 0621 and 0711
COR: India
AOR: 19th November 2022
Medicals: 2nd December 2022
Biometrics: 6th December 2022
ADR: 14th July 2023
Eligibility in progress, Background Check in progress

No update since :(
GCMS says review required:
review required for signature on employment letter. reference letter was signed by (managing) partner.
Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC: NO

I don't know what to do.. It has been so long. My express entry profile was made in March 2021.
IRCC is not convinced that your primary NOC code matches your responsibilities. You need to talk to someone(immigration lawyer) who can look into what you submitted and see if there's anything that can be done. You can also submit an updated doc with LoE or whatever the immigration lawyer suggests.

Reactions: Taran D