+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone picked Up TRF from English Testing Canada or other Center?

navdeep300

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi,

I need my TRF number for EE and I gave my exam in Ottawa through English testing Canada (British Council). I checked their website and they say TRF can be picked from our office for upto 60 days from test. I tried calling their phone number but they closed the phone calls for their Ontario office. So I want to know if anyone went to their office in any location to pickup their TRF recently? Or i have to wait don’t know how much for the TRF to arrive by post.

Thanks

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Hi,

I need my TRF number for EE and I gave my exam in Ottawa through English testing Canada (British Council). I checked their website and they say TRF can be picked from our office for upto 60 days from test. I tried calling their phone number but they closed the phone calls for their Ontario office. So I want to know if anyone went to their office in any location to pickup their TRF recently? Or i have to wait don’t know how much for the TRF to arrive by post.

Thanks
I tried today to pickup from my test location in Toronto but they said they do not have staff to support same and asked me to drop an email with all details and ID proof used for test booking. Maybe try that.

navdeep300

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
I tried today to pickup from my test location in Toronto but they said they do not have staff to support same and asked me to drop an email with all details and ID proof used for test booking. Maybe try that.
Hi,

I did drop an email on Friday and they sent me the TRF number. Excellent response from them.

navdeep300

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
also, is your TRF number same as test booking reference number or different?
I gave my test in Ottawa through English Testing Canada. Their email is "info@myetc.ca". Hope this helps. The TRF number is different than the reference number. You will get it by tomorrow hopefully. I gave them my booking reference number, candidate number and my Name in the email. Also do ask for the issue date of TRF as it is different than the result date. Mine was issues 2 days before the test.

Reactions: 100rab81

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
I gave my test in Ottawa through English Testing Canada. Their email is "info@myetc.ca". Hope this helps. The TRF number is different than the reference number. You will get it by tomorrow hopefully. I gave them my booking reference number, candidate number and my Name in the email. Also do ask for the issue date of TRF as it is different than the result date. Mine was issues 2 days before the test.
thank you!