+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone had experience in getting Claim History or ExperienceLetter from Insurance companies in Dubai

Sep 9, 2018
Hi,

I have recently moved to Toronto from Dubai and I am living in Mississauga at the moment. I am purchasing a car now and hence trying to get the Auto Insurance quote from Insurance companies. The insurance premium was too steep and they recommended me to get the Experience Letter from previous Insurance companies back in Dubai to lower the Insurance premium.

I tried googling and I couldn't find any process to do this, does anyone has experience in obtaining Insurance Experience letter from Dubai?

Please note that I have Experience Letter from Ministry but the Insurance provider is asking for the Insurance company issued Experience Letter only.

ferysonu

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Calgary, CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 12, 2016
Nomination.....
Nov 18, 2016 and Applied to Federal on Dec 19, 2016 (Re-Applied on June 27, 2017)
AOR Received.
Feb 09, 2017 (Aug 29, 2017)
IELTS Request
Submitted Along with Application
File Transfer...
To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account."
Med's Request
March 5, 2018
Med's Done....
Completed
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
22-Mar-2019 and sent on 23-Mar-2019
VISA ISSUED...
3-Apr-2019
LANDED..........
04-Apr-2019
Hi,

I have recently moved to Toronto from Dubai and I am living in Mississauga at the moment. I am purchasing a car now and hence trying to get the Auto Insurance quote from Insurance companies. The insurance premium was too steep and they recommended me to get the Experience Letter from previous Insurance companies back in Dubai to lower the Insurance premium.

I tried googling and I couldn't find any process to do this, does anyone has experience in obtaining Insurance Experience letter from Dubai?

Please note that I have Experience Letter from Ministry but the Insurance provider is asking for the Insurance company issued Experience Letter only.

If you have owned vehicle, write email to the company and ask them to issue a letter and they will provide.