Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr 5, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 4, 2012
LANDED..........
May 12, 2012
I believe that is Canada Revnue Agency # and that is a number that is assigned to the employers.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Avez

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow... This is unbelievable... And, I thought I was alone... There so many of us going through similar kind of situations... Good luck, all...!!!
Jitu1011 said:
Hi Vikas,

It will be much easier for you if you can shift from job agent pay roll to your banks pay roll (Doesn't Matter if it is a temporary contract job), because it is much easier to convince your boss to sign LMO application. The Job agencies are not eligible as they are not employer. I will suggest you to change job instead to an organization who can provide you offer letter and CRA# and rest you need nothing from employer.

I tried my luck by joining an Indian Restaurant as part time job and explained owner my situation, he co-operated me and we succeeded in achieving positive LMO, I qualify 67 points for PR and will be moving back to home country India and then file for PR.

My experience (May be my luck), i am in canada for 3years now worked at several places, people are not trustworthy and system does not allow immigrants to grow unless they do some great business. I will try my fortune with all best efforts in India, now after such experience it is understood does not matter we run for Dollar's but stress is more than any opportunity we can explore.

Take Care!

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
Hi,

I am in confused situation again, I secured LMO and 3years work permit with help from part time employer, I thought that now things will be fine and I can file PR and on basis of LMO can secure AEO points. Now I got an offer from Top5 Bank again this time on Bank contract for 1 year, though I tried my best to convince them for doing my LMO application I still didnt get proper reply.

I am confused as I currently have closed work permit and what if Bank provide me new LMO and I apply work permit, which eventually will not be more than one year as job contract is for one year. Is it possible that I can work on both jobs at same time as I will then have closed work permit from both employer.

any one with experience, please advise. Last time it took 14 weeks for LMO, I am already scared I will be having grey hair till I get PR.

Cheers!

uing

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2012
AOR Received.
10/30/2012
IELTS Request
sent along with the application
HI Senior,

I am going to talk to my HR regarding the LMO, and i am applying under PGWP so no advertising effort needed, but i recall on LMO application form, there is question asking these

67. Have you attempted to recruit Canadian citizens/permanent residents for this job?
If yes, please provide details of your recruitment efforts and the results.
(Attach supporting documentation such as advertisements in local and national newspapers, recognized Internet job sites, job-specific and professional publications, recruitment drives, job faires, etc.)
Yes
No
If you posted on Job Bank (or the equivalent in some provinces) please provide, in addition to supporting documents, the order number:
If no, please explain.

Filling a labour shortage
Transfer of new skills or knowledge to Canadians/permanent residents
Direct job creation or retention of Canadians/permanent residents
Other
Provide details:

69. Provide a rationale for the job offer you are making to the temporary foreign worker(s) and explain how this will meet your employment needs:
If yes, provide a brief description of the training plan.
No
Yes
If no,

70. Do you plan to train Canadians citizens/permanent residents for the position(s) for which you are requesting an LMO?

Yes or No
and provide explanation

suggestion PLEASE, THANK YOU

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
uing said:
HI Senior,

I am going to talk to my HR regarding the LMO, and i am applying under PGWP so no advertising effort needed, but i recall on LMO application form, there is question asking these

67. Have you attempted to recruit Canadian citizens/permanent residents for this job?
If yes, please provide details of your recruitment efforts and the results.
(Attach supporting documentation such as advertisements in local and national newspapers, recognized Internet job sites, job-specific and professional publications, recruitment drives, job faires, etc.)
Yes
No
If you posted on Job Bank (or the equivalent in some provinces) please provide, in addition to supporting documents, the order number:
If no, please explain.

Filling a labour shortage
Transfer of new skills or knowledge to Canadians/permanent residents
Direct job creation or retention of Canadians/permanent residents
Other
Provide details:

69. Provide a rationale for the job offer you are making to the temporary foreign worker(s) and explain how this will meet your employment needs:
If yes, provide a brief description of the training plan.
No
Yes
If no,

70. Do you plan to train Canadians citizens/permanent residents for the position(s) for which you are requesting an LMO?

Yes or No
and provide explanation

suggestion PLEASE, THANK YOU
Hi,

Congratulations if you have received assurance from HR for supporting your case with LMO.

Answer to Q67- "candidate is already working under Post Graduate work permit, so proof of recruiting efforts for his hiring is not required. refer section 23 of IRPR.

Check Mark "Filling a labour shortage"
Explaination :- Mr X is excellent in performing duties assigned to him and his ability to perform according to our standards is important for our business operations.

Answer to Q69- Mr X has relevant experience and skills to meet the required employment needs, he surpise as per our company secifications and has helpful to grow our business to the extent where we have had to hire new workers.

Answer to Q 70- Not Applicable.

I am not sure under which NOC you are preparing your application of LMO, but these answer will help you. I answered same for mine where I received positive LMO.

Please share your experience if banks HR finally file you LMO, because with my experience (operations Analyst / Business Analyst) both CIBC and BMO denied at last and I have resigned as my work permit was expiring that time.

Please share as if you get yours I can restart negotiation's again with them to get back to job. Currently I got my LMO through a restaurant and working in Kitchen instead of a nice position in a Bank.

Wish you luck