+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody for Jan 2021 Intake in Cambrian College ?

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hi! Guys.
I have also applied for January intake in Sudbury, Cambrian College.
I’m going to do medical in Late November. So, how much time does it take to get result of medical after doing??

FlowerBlossom

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Hi! Guys.
I have also applied for January intake in Sudbury, Cambrian College.
I’m going to do medical in Late November. So, how much time does it take to get result of medical after doing??
Actually hospital will not give you result they will just give you receipt that you need to add in your application.

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Actually hospital will not give you result they will just give you receipt that you need to add in your application.
Yeah! I understand that. But, exactly how much time does it take to display if my medical is passed on my GC KEY PORTAL?

FlowerBlossom

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Has anyone read Cambrian Reopen-Guide for winter 2021. my course delivery mode is Hybrid however, in that reopen guide its showing virtual learning mode does this mean that I can not go to canada and will have to join classes from India?

FlowerBlossom

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Hello everyone,

Anyone going to start online classes from 11th January? Since Cambrian is ready to give refund if our visa gets rejected before 31th April.

harinikumar

Sep 27, 2018
Can anyone provide me reviews about Cambrian college Sudbury campus? As how is the faculty, course (Mobile Application Development), opportunities etc? Would be great as I received an offer for Sep2022 intake and confused.