Anybody appealed for the CHC decision?

Hiprashant

Oct 16, 2009
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do any one has any experene on appealing for th decision? I had got the decision from CHC,New Delhi on 3rs sept 2009 that I am not eligible under FSW due to a lasps of my employer in using the letterhead while issuing letter of employment? But I think I am a qualified and successful applicant to get 69 points . And my occupation lies under 3141.Even CIC news letter August 2009 has also well clairified it.

So plz help me if you have any ideas of appealing the decision bec I have already appiled it but no any response yet from CHC it is more than 2 months.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hiprashant said:
Do any one has any experene on appealing for th decision? I had got the decision from CHC,New Delhi on 3rs sept 2009 that I am not eligible under FSW due to a lasps of my employer in using the letterhead while issuing letter of employment? But I think I am a qualified and successful applicant to get 69 points . And my occupation lies under 3141.Even CIC news letter August 2009 has also well clairified it.

So plz help me if you have any ideas of appealing the decision bec I have already appiled it but no any response yet from CHC it is more than 2 months.

You have 60 days to apply for leave from the Federal Court of Canada that there was an error made in law from the date of the refusal. You will need a lawyer in Canada for the leave.

5.3. Time limit for filing application for leave
If an issue arises from a decision made outside Canada, the applicant has 60 days after being notified of the decision to apply for leave and judicial review [A72(2)(b)]. In certain circumstances,
the Court may extend this deadline."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op22-eng.pdf

PMM