+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one moving to Canada on or around 7th April 2023

Nov 6, 2020
Hello guys, Me and my wife we've already booked the flight ticket and will be landing to Canada on april 7th 2023, if any one is going on the same date or around this date we can share accommodation as well as plan other things together. We can help each other out every step and also it will help us save some money.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys, Me and my wife we've already booked the flight ticket and will be landing to Canada on april 7th 2023, if any one is going on the same date or around this date we can share accommodation as well as plan other things together. We can help each other out every step and also it will help us save some money.
Canada is a really big country (takes 5-6 hours to fly coast to coast) so not sure how you can share accommodation if someone is landing in Edmonton and you are in Halifax.

• Haha
Reactions: iSaidGoodDay
Nov 6, 2020
Canada is a really big country (takes 5-6 hours to fly coast to coast) so not sure how you can share accommodation if someone is landing in Edmonton and you are in Halifax.
Hey @Naturgrl sorry for that, i will be moving to Ontario and most probably in Scarborough through airbnb as 1 of my friend suggested it. But it won't be outside ontario as the pr is through oinp.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Would be helpful if you say which city?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey @Naturgrl sorry for that, i will be moving to Ontario and most probably in Scarborough through airbnb as 1 of my friend suggested it. But it won't be outside ontario as the pr is through oinp.
You have to specify a city. It will also come down to who you rent from if you can include another strangers. You are really probably creating a nightmare for yourself by trying to do this. People are able to find permanent housing on different timelines. Would both parties commit to sharing the rental for the same fixed amount of time? If you want to save money would try to rent a room in someone’s home on Airbnb vs a one bedroom or studio apartment on your own. Assume you are coming alone or at the most with a partner. With children this would likely not be possible.

Jan 17, 2023
I am a traveller who has recently finished two months of travel and will be spending another month in Canada. I have some Canadian friends that have visited Canada and have recommended some suites in Vancouver for my stay. So I'm really looking forward to my future trip there. I'm really looking forward to going because Canada has been the most amazing, incredible, and fascinating place I've ever seen.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am a traveller who has recently finished two months of travel and will be spending another month in Canada. I have some Canadian friends that have visited Canada and have recommended some suites in Vancouver for my stay. So I'm really looking forward to my future trip there. I'm really looking forward to going because Canada has been the most amazing, incredible, and fascinating place I've ever seen.
A month stay in Vancouver? With a month, especially in the summer months, I would do more traveling to visit more places than just Vancouver.