+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one got pgwp extension approval in dec 2023?

Nickk@6439

Jan 1, 2024
Hello is there anyone still waiting for pgwp extension 2023 applied in September??
Hey I got PGWP 18 months extension recently my timeline is below:-
- Submitted PGWP extension application on July 19, 2023 as my main ( 3 years PGWP expired on Aug 24, 2023)
- Biometrics submitted on Sep 13, 2023
- approved on Dec 22, 2023
- received in post mail on Jan 01, 2024.

Reactions: Bainstalwinder

Nickk@6439

Jan 1, 2024
Thanks for your reply ..i applied on sep 2 almost 4 months no decision i am worried
I would suggest you to call ircc and ask that is your application is processed from inactive officer? Because same happened with me as my PGWP extension application had passed normal processing time and I sent webform and called also few times then they first completed eligibility and then Biometrics and background check both together on Dec 22, 2023 and sent approval.

Reactions: canadaasp1

Nickk@6439

Jan 1, 2024
If you receive Biometrics correspondence letter in your cic account under your application when they receive your Biometrics once you submit, then you shouldn't be worried as once the background check is Done you will get approval.

Bainstalwinder

Apr 23, 2017
I
If you receive Biometrics correspondence letter in your cic account under your application when they receive your Biometrics once you submit, then you shouldn't be worried as once the background check is Done you will get approval.
i have applied thru representative. Although i have everything UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER. My question is can i still ask ircc about my application on phone

Reactions: Nickk@6439

Nickk@6439

Jan 1, 2024
I

i have applied thru representative. Although i have everything UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER. My question is can i still ask ircc about my application on phone
Yes, you can ask to IRCC call center agent when you have your UCI ( that stays same for your all application), give your work permit application number and they will ask you primary email of your consultant and address that you should know atleast, they will also confirm your email address, birthdate, home country and then you can ask your questions that why your application is taking longer?

Bainstalwinder

Apr 23, 2017
I got approved on jan 11 as i applied on sept 2 . I called ircc and over phone they checked my status and it was approved lucikly a day before yesterday in evening. And they mailed it on my adresss. You gonna get in this week

Reactions: Fabiog