+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Help!

hammadsanaa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2005
Israel
Hi All,
In the Instructions Guide to fill the Immigration Simplified Application, It is mentioned that applications should be printed clearly using black or blue pen. The question is How if the applications were printed using a printer?! Is it acceptable or should one fill the applications by hand writing?!
Regards,
Hammad

greenpharmacy

Aug 24, 2006
hi,
what happens after the interview(hopefully it was ok(positive)?
please explain me in brief with timeline if you have personal experiences. if me and my wife are living in canada(i'm on student visa), do i need to send my passport in chc for to be stamped in future? or they will send me directly PR?

thanks in advance.

b.green.

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
Hi greenpharmacy

They will call/mail to you in order to let you know what will be the next step

it could be Medicals request, FBI background, Police clearance... then the last step if everything went OK. It is the Passport request for stamping.

Now, since you are already in Canada... we will need somebody's expert advice to know what happens here (passport request for stamping or just Canadian address in order to mail the Resident cards)

Regards
Eduardo

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
No problem my Friend hammadsanaa

Just keep in mind that no matter if you fill the forms by hand or not, at the end of the day you will be asked to put your signature...

Make sure to use black, it is more professional and appropriate to use this color on official documents

Good luck!!
Eduardo