+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Clinical Research Professionals here??

Dr cox

Sep 23, 2017
Category........
FAM
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
I would to hear regarding clinical research thing too, what i found out from my online search is mcmaster CRA course is the best, as they also provide internships after completion of the course

czhou

Jul 12, 2022
Greetings all! I am currently working as a clinical trial assistant in a research institute, not sure which NOC job type is my job categorized into? Please send any advice :) Here is the job description:

The Clinical Trial Assistant provides administrative support to all Project Managers in their daily duties, including liaising with clinical sites and MRI facilities. These duties include but are no limited to the following:

· Submit requests for shipment of MRI supplies and trial-specific sFTP account creation

· Issuing trial-specific reports

· Issuing queries to the clinical sites

· Following-up with sites for documentation/scans

· MRI data receipt, handling, brain scan quality control and result reporting according to company's standard operating procedures

· Data entries/imports into company's Web-based Applications

· Review of trial-specific documentation

· Scheduling phone training sessions between sites and company

Madiha12345

Sep 18, 2022
Greetings all! I am currently working as a clinical trial assistant in a research institute, not sure which NOC job type is my job categorized into? Please send any advice :) Here is the job description:

The Clinical Trial Assistant provides administrative support to all Project Managers in their daily duties, including liaising with clinical sites and MRI facilities. These duties include but are no limited to the following:

· Submit requests for shipment of MRI supplies and trial-specific sFTP account creation

· Issuing trial-specific reports

· Issuing queries to the clinical sites

· Following-up with sites for documentation/scans

· MRI data receipt, handling, brain scan quality control and result reporting according to company's standard operating procedures

· Data entries/imports into company's Web-based Applications

· Review of trial-specific documentation

· Scheduling phone training sessions between sites and company

Did u find ur correct noc code ????