+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any cheaper option for getting south asian cable channels

xsabhishek

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Delhi
hi guys,

I went to many indian restaurants in montreal and they had many indian/pakistani channels on TV.. on inquiry i found out its some toronto network cable tv..but no one is ready to share me the details or knows how that work..even the restaurant guys are unable to explain me from where i can enroll for that or its some secret thing they dont want to share with me :mad:

So anyone who knows a way to get more south asian channels on tv apart from paying huge cable tv fees to bell or others?

let me know in case of any info :)

thanks
abhi

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
xsabhishek said:
hi guys,

I went to many indian restaurants in montreal and they had many indian/pakistani channels on TV.. on inquiry i found out its some toronto network cable tv..but no one is ready to share me the details or knows how that work..even the restaurant guys are unable to explain me from where i can enroll for that or its some secret thing they dont want to share with me :mad:

So anyone who knows a way to get more south asian channels on tv apart from paying huge cable tv fees to bell or others?

let me know in case of any info :)

thanks
abhi
it is not a secret thing :)
they use Internet based Set Top Box
example wud be jahdoo tv. usually cost 200-300 dollars one time payment and good to keep watching all the channels for the next few years. you can goto any south Asian store/shop/grocery shop..etc and inquire which tv box is good for the channels you wanted to watch.
search "jadoo tv" on google. they are offering jadoo4 for 229 CAD dollars.. you can buy it from any local store (southasian stores usually sell them).

you can even try search "jadoo tv" or "shava tv" at kijiji and see the prices.