+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Android and iOS app for eCAS status

ajithpl

Aug 5, 2010
Surrey, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those interested can download the free app for anroid and iOS for checking eCAS status. You can search for eCAS application in the app/ play store and no need to enter the name, dob, id etc. everytime as in the IRCC webpage. It seems it stores your data only on the phone and gives you the status as shown on the official page. This is free.
Please note: I dont have any stake or vested interest in this app. ;D

MarceauBletard

Aug 12, 2016
Montréal, Québec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montréal, Québec
LANDED..........
18-05-2011 WHP
Even if it's handy, I'm not sure if I would trust giving such crucial information to a third party website.
It's not an official app, is it?

spiritsoul

Jan 9, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2011
AOR Received.
02-05-2011
File Transfer...
02-05-2011
Med's Request
25-11-2012
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2013
LANDED..........
16-06-2013
what is the name of the app?
eCAS is not found through search, there is "Canada status checker" app, is it the one?

ajithpl

Aug 5, 2010
Surrey, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In android it is "ecas application checker" (OSCD tech) which I have been using for quite sometyime with no issues. I understand they are using authentication using https (Secure Socket Layer) for encryption and should be safe.
For iOS, I think it is "canada status checker" - I have not installed it in iphone though.
::)

march2016

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarceauBletard said:
Even if it's handy, I'm not sure if I would trust giving such crucial information to a third party website.
It's not an official app, is it?
IMO Agree with you. Not a good idea to share Date of Birth and personal info on Unofficial App.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
ajithpl said:
Those interested can download the free app for anroid and iOS for checking eCAS status. You can search for eCAS application in the app/ play store and no need to enter the name, dob, id etc. everytime as in the IRCC webpage. It seems it stores your data only on the phone and gives you the status as shown on the official page. This is free.
Please note: I dont have any stake or vested interest in this app. ;D
It's handy to use but its your confidential information I personally won't trust third party apps. Now it's up to you how you want to check.

I used to check official E-cas website. I know it's time consuming but atleast you are aware that your information is entered securely on the official website.