+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

An interview with a designated incubator for the Start-Up Visa application.

jis0000

May 2, 2021
Hi,

I am a young entrepreneur in Asia and am planning to move my business to Canada with the start-up vis program.

I have contacted several designated incubators with my IR deck and other resources and fortunately, one of them got interested in my business. I have an online interview set up with them in a few weeks.

Although I am very confident and proud of my business, I have little experience in business. Especially attracting investment or this kind of visa from an organization. So, I would like to ask what it means to have an interview with a designated organization. I know it would vary greatly from organization to organization, but I just want to get a general idea and ask what I can expect after the interview in general. Can I expect to receive a letter of support from them any time soon? Or would it be something that just they do routinely? Lastly, is there anything that I should know or any advice about the interview?

I heard that the COVID-19 situation in Canada is bad. I hope you all have a safe and healthy day. Thanks for the help in advance.