+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

An Excellent IELTS result

Tahahasan

Dec 5, 2019
Hey people, just wanted to know if an excellent IELTS results of 8.5 overall, help in the immigration process.

Aman K

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-03-2020
Doc's Request.
23-10-2020
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
02/09/2020
Med's Done....
12/09/2020
Hey people, just wanted to know if an excellent IELTS results of 8.5 overall, help in the immigration process.
Assuming that you have secured LRWS as 8777 (CLB 9), you can proceed further immediately.
However, if the score is less is anyone of the modules, it is adviseable to re-appear and target to score those band scores.

Wanny90

Sep 24, 2019
South Korea
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
Overall score doesn't help but each module score does. Few points are awarded above 8777 LRWS.

Wanny90

Sep 24, 2019
South Korea
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
MY IELTS SCORE IS SRLW 8,7,7.5,6 OVERALL 7
IS IT ELIGIBLE FOR CANADA IMMIGRATION?
You are eligible but points awarded will be less as you have 6 in writing. Less points, less chance of getting an invite

Tahahasan

Dec 5, 2019
My score is Listening 9 Reading 9 Writing 7 Speaking 8. will i get any additional points...
Moreover i have my MPNP and EE profile ready.. I have started my WES process only last week.. should i submit my profile. My MPNP SWO score is 610.

sherinjoy

Feb 11, 2020
thanks for your response,I have applied for Federal skilled visa and currently my ECA is in progress, still I am waiting for the ECA REPORT.
I hope to get through express entry via PNP.

Wanny90

Sep 24, 2019
South Korea
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020

sherinjoy

Feb 11, 2020
To take up again the IELTS test is really depressing.
I want to open my mind here,
I am a staff nurse here in Bahrain and dreaming and aiming for Canada for almost two years,
last year I started the immigration process for Canada and waiting for my ECA REPORT currently.
I know that 8777 is needed, but I seriously wanted to ask these PNP programs are for those who have CRS score below 400, right?
many have reached Canada through PNP but I don't understand how they get the invite and I have covered all Canadian videos in youtube
my query is if the CRS score is 346, is there any chance for PNP invite?
if not then what is the main purpose of these PNP programs?is it not to help people with low CRS scores?

Reactions: master113

sherinjoy

Feb 11, 2020
I just wanted to know how people say they got through PNP and CRS score was less, and so on.
I am have been dreaming and hoping to reach Canada for almost 2 years now.
today the cut off score is too high and I am losing hope

master113

Mar 13, 2013
To take up again the IELTS test is really depressing.
I want to open my mind here,
I am a staff nurse here in Bahrain and dreaming and aiming for Canada for almost two years,
last year I started the immigration process for Canada and waiting for my ECA REPORT currently.
I know that 8777 is needed, but I seriously wanted to ask these PNP programs are for those who have CRS score below 400, right?
many have reached Canada through PNP but I don't understand how they get the invite and I have covered all Canadian videos in youtube
my query is if the CRS score is 346, is there any chance for PNP invite?
if not then what is the main purpose of these PNP programs?is it not to help people with low CRS scores?
I think depending up on the job code you enter the pool, the provincial governments pick up your profile and nominate you. Thats how you get the invite. Please visit individual provincial govt websites to check the list of professions in demand. Example: Some provinces need Carpenters . Carpenters usually dont have a very high CRS but that does not mean that that is not a profession in demand. That is a very respectable profession and the province picks up all carpenters from the pool and sends them an invite . You will have high luck if your profession is a high demand profession.