+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aml analyst - NOC Code

kiran kumar

Jun 18, 2014
Hi friends/seniors,

My name is Kiran, i have applied for Novascotia PNP, i'm working as AML/KYC analyst in a bank, My roles and responsibilities include
  • responsible for the collection, review and quality assurance of the information maintained by the Bank on both customers and their accountants, ensuring full compliance with bank policies, laws and regulations as well as account activity reviews based as part of ongoing risk assessments.
  • Job account abilities include, research and review customer account opening documents for all areas of the bank, complete full review of the customer, the accounts and transactions to meet Bank Policy and Regulatory requirements for on-going account monitoring, assessing whether the bank minimum requirements are met/and or whether waivers can be sought, identify gaps and omissions in customer and/or account documentation, maintain excellent records of communications and agreements reached with the customer, maintain accurate diary tracking system for appropriate follow up with customer, adhere to escalation procedures to ensure account is remedied in a timely manner, Assist in the completion of ongoing transaction analysis and reporting suspicious activities where necessary, carry out any other duties as requested by management.
I have received email from immigration officer mentioning that NOC 1114 does not match for the roles and responsibilities and asking me to provide another NOC which more closely aligns with my duties. I have checked Noc list again and not able to find any Noc that suits my roles and responsibilities.

Can anyone please help me in identifying the suitable Noc code matches my roles and responsibilities.

I have to submit my response by June 14 2018

Last edited:
Reactions: mnahidulamin

Solman4raju

May 4, 2017
Hi Kiran,
Can you please share your update on your application as my work experience is also into KYC and AML only and I also have opted for NOC 1114 only as of now.

Jeetesh

Oct 4, 2018
Hi Kiran did you find the relevant code associated with AML/KYC Analyst as I am also in same boat.

mnahidulamin

Apr 29, 2020
I’m also in the same profile. Can anyone confirm the NOC? Or the code 1122 is the best suitable one?? Did anyone tried 1122?

mnahidulamin

Apr 29, 2020
Hi friends/seniors,

My name is Kiran, i have applied for Novascotia PNP, i'm working as AML/KYC analyst in a bank, My roles and responsibilities include
  • responsible for the collection, review and quality assurance of the information maintained by the Bank on both customers and their accountants, ensuring full compliance with bank policies, laws and regulations as well as account activity reviews based as part of ongoing risk assessments.
  • Job account abilities include, research and review customer account opening documents for all areas of the bank, complete full review of the customer, the accounts and transactions to meet Bank Policy and Regulatory requirements for on-going account monitoring, assessing whether the bank minimum requirements are met/and or whether waivers can be sought, identify gaps and omissions in customer and/or account documentation, maintain excellent records of communications and agreements reached with the customer, maintain accurate diary tracking system for appropriate follow up with customer, adhere to escalation procedures to ensure account is remedied in a timely manner, Assist in the completion of ongoing transaction analysis and reporting suspicious activities where necessary, carry out any other duties as requested by management.
I have received email from immigration officer mentioning that NOC 1114 does not match for the roles and responsibilities and asking me to provide another NOC which more closely aligns with my duties. I have checked Noc list again and not able to find any Noc that suits my roles and responsibilities.

Can anyone please help me in identifying the suitable Noc code matches my roles and responsibilities.

Dear Kiran Kumar:
Can you share what code you have selected and afterward what was the result?
Thank you in advance.

Aziz16

Oct 2, 2022
Hi friends/seniors,

Any feed back on this matter?