+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am i eligible?

Bayashout

Mar 16, 2016
Hello everyone!
Excuse my English and any mistakes.
Let me share with you my painful life in Saudi Arabia.
My name is Mohammed, and i'm 27 years old, from Yemen. I was born in Saudi Arabia, and i have lived my whole life there.
I graduated from college in 2014, holding associate degree (Diploma), in Network Management (IT field), with GPA (4.76 out of 5) Excellent - First Honors.
Since i graduated, i haven't found any job at all, because of my nationality. i can't even continue my education for the same reason. I don't have any work experience.
I have no future in Saudi Arabia, and if i go to my home country (Yemen), i would probably be killed because of the war.
I'm hopeless and helpless.
I want to go to Canada to start a new life.
Is my case eligible? if so, how can i apply?

Aseer

Apr 1, 2016
Yes you are eligible. Try to get a visit visa of Canada and land the there, then apply for asylum.

Mchd12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bayashout said:
Hello everyone!
Excuse my English and any mistakes.
Let me share with you my painful life in Saudi Arabia.
My name is Mohammed, and i'm 27 years old, from Yemen. I was born in Saudi Arabia, and i have lived my whole life there.
I graduated from college in 2014, holding associate degree (Diploma), in Network Management (IT field), with GPA (4.76 out of 5) Excellent - First Honors.
Since i graduated, i haven't found any job at all, because of my nationality. i can't even continue my education for the same reason. I don't have any work experience.
I have no future in Saudi Arabia, and if i go to my home country (Yemen), i would probably be killed because of the war.
I'm hopeless and helpless.
I want to go to Canada to start a new life.
Is my case eligible? if so, how can i apply?
you probably are but your chances of getting a CSQ with an IT degree are huge. if this plan fails, I suggest you to try for the quebec SWP you are pretty much guaranteed to have the necessary points to be awarded PR

azad01

May 10, 2016
Hello dear friends, I am 27, from Bangladesh. I have completed my masters 4 years ago. Am I eligible to apply for pr? Where to apply.