+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I eligible to apply as a self-employed person?

Gordana

Dec 14, 2017
Hi, I’m an architect from Macedonia. My academic accomplishment is recognized by WES as a bachelor in architecture. I have 15 years of working experience, mostly on conservation and restauration of world heritage, classified as one by UNESCO. The finances of this projects were provided by the Ministry of culture of R. Macedonia. Am I eligible to apply as a self-employed person?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hi, I’m an architect from Macedonia. My academic accomplishment is recognized by WES as a bachelor in architecture. I have 15 years of working experience, mostly on conservation and restauration of world heritage, classified as one by UNESCO. The finances of this projects were provided by the Ministry of culture of R. Macedonia. Am I eligible to apply as a self-employed person?
So, were you self-employed while you had the Ministry of Culture as your client?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/self-employed/eligibility.html#definitions

Gordana

Dec 14, 2017
  1. No I wasn't working as self-employed but as a freelancer and as an employee as a part of a team. But I was hoping that my experience is relevant and can be classified as B. two one-year periods participating at a world-class level in cultural activities or C.a combination of a one-year period described in A above, and a one-year period described in B above. Pleas give me your opinion?