+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Allowed to Leave Form, PLEASE HELP

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
It doesn't make sense. Are you sure the written reason on your AL is section 42(1)? Are you doubly sure that none of your immediate family was determined to be inadmissible?

leon846666

Jan 11, 2016
Bryanna said:
It doesn't make sense. Are you sure the written reason on your AL is section 42(1)? Are you doubly sure that none of your immediate family was determined to be inadmissible?
100% sure my friend

leon846666

Jan 11, 2016
:'( :'( :'(
just pinged the visa office but they didn't help.....can anyone tell me if you were on the same situation?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
No, I have never been in the same situation as yourself.

Pinging/calling/emailing the visa office won't help. You must order GCMS notes. Someone you know who is a Canadian citizen or PR can order them on your behalf.... or you'll have to Google for an agent to order them for you

leon846666

Jan 11, 2016
Bryanna said:

Pinging/calling/emailing the visa office won't help. You must order GCMS notes. Someone you know who is a Canadian citizen or PR can order them on your behalf.... or you'll have to Google for an agent to order them for you
[/quote

Thanks for you advise Bryanna,I am going to do a GCMS , and I am worried about that I will be asked for an interview if the border officer think that my visa is issued fraud or misrepresentation .But I believe if the officer did think so , he would give me a40 instead of a42 . and there is no any doubt that I will be ask for an interview if i am on the per a40.

leon846666

Jan 11, 2016
Bryanna said:

I didn't get a UCI in this case ,but i've got a FOSS id . can I it do the GCMS by this FOSS id?