Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
On the tracker
Great, Congrats! You can expect portal emails in a few days/weeks now. When did you receive the Final Decision? please share your timeline.

Arshdeol2010

May 5, 2018
Great, Congrats! You can expect portal emails in a few days/weeks now. When did you receive the Final Decision? please share your timeline.
Don’t know about final decision, gc key account is being handled by my representative.

Ar: oct 18,2022
Aor: dec 01,2022
Adr: oct 2023
Adr jan 2024

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
Don’t know about final decision, gc key account is being handled by my representative.

Ar: oct 18,2022
Aor: dec 01,2022
Adr: oct 2023
Adr jan 2024
Thanks for sharing! I have a similar situation, my rep is handling the account so don't have much visibility there. When did your All Stages get Completed in the tracker?

Arshdeol2010

May 5, 2018
Thanks for sharing! I have a similar situation, my rep is handling the account so don't have much visibility there. When did your All Stages get Completed in the tracker?
Yh, no problem
Actually on tracker, background verification got completed 2 weeks ago but eligibility is still not started, medical biometrics are been completed oct 2023

Reactions: kkincanada

asdwr

Mar 12, 2024
Hi all, I also need hints when will we get our PPR, also please tell the process after submitting all the documents because a layman like me does not understand the short-forms, I feel it would be very helpful for many of us.

What my Application status and messages section says as of now:

1. Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  2. Review of medical results: January 30, 2024 You passed the medical exam.
  3. Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  4. Latest update: Review of medical results - January 30, 2024: You passed the medical exam.
  5. Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
  6. Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  7. Biometrics: We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
  8. Background check: Not applicable.
  9. Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
  10. Below these our biometric details are given which says: Date of Biometrics Enrolment: February 2, 2024. These details are given only for the primary applicant, not for the dependent (spouse).
My case is being handled by my agent, and he sends us this pdf after a few days. This is from the latest pdf. Now, also please tell me do we call this page tracker or GCkey or anything else? Also, how do I know in which country my VO is and how does is effect the case? PS: We are going through the Ontario PNP call.

Thanks a lot in advance, I observed that all you guys are really helpful. I am here to answer to all your queries and ready to help with the information that I can provide.

Last edited:

Arshsidhu96

Mar 11, 2024
Hey,
I want to know that I checked my tracker and everything completed. And also got document number for my COPR but didn’t got email for P1 . Any idea How much time it will take to get email for P1 ?