+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL MEMBERS KINDLY GIVE FEEDBACK!A VERY IMPORTANT TOPIC OF DISCUSSION - PNP !!!

tiger007

Champion Member
HI ALL,

AN IMPORTANT TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION, FOR ALL PRESENT AND FUTURE PNP HOPEFULS!

AS PER PRESS RELEASE REPORTS, THERE WILL BE STEADY INCREASE IN PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAMME WITH MORE AND MORE PEOPLE BEING NOMINATED UNDER PNP, ESPECIALLY IN MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN AND B.C. HOW MANY YEARS THIS FAVORABLE GROWTH WILL IN PNP INTAKE WILL LAST? WILL IT LAST FOR 2, 3, 4 OR MANY MORE YEARS TO COME, ESPECIALLY IN GROWING PROVINCES LIKE SASK. AND MANITOBA?
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
EVERY1, KINDLY GIVE YOUR PREDICTIONS AND FEEDBACK!!!

ethels

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
17-08-2011
AOR Received.
03-11-2011 (Processing started on 12-12-2011)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
CPP-O
Med's Request
03-11-2011
Med's Done....
17-11-2011 (ECAS updated to Med received on 12/12/2011)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
04-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-2012
LANDED..........
02-2012
Canadian immigration plan is released yearly and it's highly dependent to the Government in control. An immigration plan under NDP would tremendously differ from Conservatives, etc.

With that being said, since Conservative won majority last year - we can expect the current course will continue for at least few years to come.

-

Actually, it matter very little as to what the immigration plan is. Even with the old quota, and when the target met, they can still admit more/less candidates. If there were more qualified candidates that year, they will admit more -- but if there were less qualified candidates, they will admit less. I have never seen any year in which the number of applicant is restricted by the "target".

What does matter is the qualification of meeting that PNP nomination. If you could meet that nomination condition, I wouldn't worry a thing about so called "target"

tiger007

Champion Member
Hi Ethel,

I'm more concerned, if whether the current ruling parties at both federal and provincial govt. (like SK), will change the favorable laws for PNP nominations. Although, I think the current rules/ eligibility for getting nominated at PNPs shouldn't change before the next election!