+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All C11 Applicants Please join here

Brian Vo

Dec 22, 2021
[QUOTE = "mahdikhademi, bài đăng: 9876104, thành viên: 706650"]
Chào,
Tôi muốn nộp đơn cho anh trai tôi đến Canada với tư cách là một nhà thiết kế đồ họa, Anh ấy có thể nộp đơn theo diện c11 không? Anh ta dự định điều hành một công ty quảng cáo ở Ontario.
bất cứ ai có thể giúp tôi và giúp tôi để bắt đầu? Tôi có thể tự lập kế hoạch kinh doanh không? Tôi có thể tìm tài liệu và danh sách kiểm tra cần thiết ở đâu?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Với thiết kế đồ họa, bạn cũng có thể cân nhắc nhập cư vào Canada bằng cách tìm kiếm một lời mời làm việc rất phổ biến
Với chương trình C11, thông tin cần thiết có thể được tìm thấy trên trang web của chính phủ: Canada.ca
Hoặc bạn có thể nhờ luật sư di trú tư vấn

Jan 18, 2022
Hi,
I am planning to apply via C11. I intend to launch a new business with significant benefits in healthcare. I will be incorporating in Ontario:

1. Do I need to offer myself employment as CEO by registering at the Employers Portal to fulfill the eligibility requirements?

2. Any help regarding processing my family (spouse and 2 children 16 and 18 years).

Thank you
Hi Yusuf, did you finally go ahead with the business purchase and did you apply for C11? do share your experience. Also if you hired a lawyer to assist you with the paper work? thanks

rakesh kakkar

Oct 12, 2022
All of us who have applied work permit under International Mobility Program: Canadian interests – Significant benefit – Entrepreneurs/self-employed candidates seeking to operate a business [R205(a) – C11]. Please join here. Let us share our timelines. We can also discuss all other topics related to C11
HELLO ... Can we discuss this ... ahead?

Reactions: Ines83

harpalsingh19

Mar 4, 2023
hello
i am approved under SINP ‐ Entrepreneur Category and also received the Letter of Support.
Now I have to apply for the Temporary Work Permit for me , Open work permit for my wife and Study permits for my sons.
i am not able to move ahead for these permits, I tried IRCC GCKEY also but in that there are so many options that I got confused but on SINP guideline they say to register as Employer Portal but its also not happening.
please if anybody has applied for these Permits under PNP category Kindly help and guide ( Step by Step Procedure).

Taravat

Jan 26, 2024
Hello,

What is the processing time to receive the off of employer? Do I need to wait and then submit my application for iIMP-C11?