+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alias name in application

MVBD

Dec 12, 2019
Hi on my Indian passport AAA+ SANDIPKUMAR is given name in which SANDIPKUMAR is my father's name and my birth certificate has same name which was printed on passport.However SANDIPKUMAR is alias name of SANDIP. Kumar means male in hindi . SANDIPKUMAR is middle name in my case and husband's name in my mother's case,i will b applying for my mother's visa .My mother's name on my Indian passport is MMM+SANDIPKUMAR and on her passport is MMM+ SANDIP as given name. What should i do(1) to explain that Alias name are common in India also(2) SANDIPKUMAR and SANDIP are same person?

Rerouting

Aug 11, 2019
Hi on my Indian passport AAA+ SANDIPKUMAR is given name in which SANDIPKUMAR is my father's name and my birth certificate has same name which was printed on passport.However SANDIPKUMAR is alias name of SANDIP. Kumar means male in hindi . SANDIPKUMAR is middle name in my case and husband's name in my mother's case,i will b applying for my mother's visa .My mother's name on my Indian passport is MMM+SANDIPKUMAR and on her passport is MMM+ SANDIP as given name. What should i do(1) to explain that Alias name are common in India also(2) SANDIPKUMAR and SANDIP are same person?
I am in a similar issue. I would be interested to know what you end up doing? I am in an exactly similar scenario.