+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway

amit241990

Jan 26, 2024
Hi All,

Has anyone submitted the AAIP Tech pathway eligibility form in Jan and have received the a response?

Its been more than 24 hrs without any response. Wondering if there are others in the same situation.

I have read from online that they usually send an email within 24hrs.

Thanks!
I submitted the Tech pathway form on Jan 22 and I received the response today.

Reactions: njaan12345

playstationg2

Aug 29, 2023
Hi All,

Has anyone submitted the AAIP Tech pathway eligibility form in Jan and have received the a response?

Its been more than 24 hrs without any response. Wondering if there are others in the same situation.

I have read from online that they usually send an email within 24hrs.

Thanks!
hello. AAIP has started sending out Invitations to Apply if you have submitted Tech pathway form it should come within 3-4 days.

KPR1

Feb 19, 2021
I have a question regarding the tech pathway program. I worked in Ontario for 6 months, if I start a new job with same NOC in Alberta, will my 6 months of Ontario experience be considered when I apply for accelerated tech pathway in Alberta?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Zakcan23

Feb 12, 2024
Hello All,

I have applied for Alberta Tech EOI on 05th Feb with valid eligible Job code and NAIC Code but till date have not received any mail or confirmation for NOI. Normally how many days it takes to receive the NOI. It is advisable to reapply the EOI in Alberta Tech Pathway?. Anyone in the same situation.

Zakcan23

Feb 12, 2024
I submitted my AAIP tech EOI in first week of Feb after 10 days received the mail declining my interest with reason being i need to have an Express entry profile with CRS 300 although I have an active EE Profile with validity until Jan 2025 and CRS above 350. Anyone with the same situation and how do i deal with this situation?

KPR1

Feb 19, 2021
Hi, my CRS score is not that high. It is 467 and I am working in Ontario. Does transferring to Alberta (my company is also in Alberta) with the same NOC job better? I have researched a lot but I am still not sure that my chance of getting a PR is higher by staying in Ontario or getting transfer to Alberta?

akshuu_canada

Mar 10, 2024
Hi, everybody!
Does anyone here know if it is possible apply under the Accelerate Tech Pathway working online?
I live in Alberta, the employer is from Alberta, all good, but the job it is 100% remote, everyone works from home.
Has anyone here applied or got the PR in this situation?
Thank you!
Hi Nys, were you able to figure this out? Can remote employees (based in Alberta) for an Alberta based employer apply for tech pathway?