+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIPP

VisaApplicant12

Jan 30, 2019
Hi,
Can anyone help me with this?
the current processing time of Work Permit applications shows 6 weeks. And today it’s 6 weeks since I’ve applied for my TWP under the AIP. So should I contact them on like tomorrow or should I wait at least a week or so?

SisilV

May 30, 2019
Hey Guys,
I am gonna write my IELTS and get the ECA done , Meanwhile I had applied for Jobs to almost 10-15 Companies through Indeed.com which redirects to the company website. Most of them no response yet and some of them rejected.

Was wondering, is the rejection due to "No IELTS written yet" and "no ECA done yet"?
Would it be easier for a Financial analyst / Accountant/auditor jobs. I have a masters degree?

Any insights guy would be really helpful :)

pinakimullick

Jul 21, 2019
I have applied for temporary work permit under the AIPP. It was not that difficult, i will apply for PR when i am already in Canada. The temporary visa was issued and i will get my work permit at the Airport in Halifax, NS.
Can you please tell me in short how you got the temporary work permit. Did you crack the job interview first and then applied for work permit. Or did your employer helped you to get your work permit under AIPP.

Shia-brz

Jul 15, 2020
I have applied for temporary work permit under the AIPP. It was not that difficult, i will apply for PR when i am already in Canada. The temporary visa was issued and i will get my work permit at the Airport in Halifax, NS.
Hi May I know what types of ties did you provide to visa office to be able to get work vusa before you PR arrives? How did you prove that you will return to home country if your PR application refused? Thanks