+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP through IRCC Halifax office

waitingstar

Sep 5, 2023
Hi! I applied inland AIP to IRCC on April 7 2023. Got AOR on April 27, Biometric letter received and collected on May 3. No update since then. The gckeys account always show eligibility and background check in progress.

I called IRCC this morning since it was four month passed without any progress. The lady on the phone said they are still processing the eligibility and background check. and it was through IRCC Halifax Office. I didn't see this office appear a lot in the past in threads for PR application. Anybody else waiting for this office as well? Or anybody applied around the same time? :)

Reactions: Agboola Esther
Jan 28, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Halifax IRCC abd Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
4th November, 2023
Doc's Request.
Bil payment receipt
Nomination.....
September 2023
AOR Received.
December 27th,2023
Med's Request
Passed January 11th
Med's Done....
August 18th
Hi any progress about your Application?

My Primary vo is also Halifax,,my aor is 27th December, 2023.Medical passed on January 111th.No update since then.i haven't gotten Biometrics instruction letter request.

waitingstar

Sep 5, 2023
My application process was all done in Feb 2024. PR card received. (My VO changed to Montreal before they started asking me to do medical exams, ADR, and portals.

x2021gui

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Hi! I applied inland AIP to IRCC on April 7 2023. Got AOR on April 27, Biometric letter received and collected on May 3. No update since then. The gckeys account always show eligibility and background check in progress.

I called IRCC this morning since it was four month passed without any progress. The lady on the phone said they are still processing the eligibility and background check. and it was through IRCC Halifax Office. I didn't see this office appear a lot in the past in threads for PR application. Anybody else waiting for this office as well? Or anybody applied around the same time? :)
did u get any update ??