+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP; no medical exam required for spouse!!

Ferasab24

Mar 16, 2023
Hello
Applied for PR on November 8, received additional documents requested and biometric and medical exam request in April 16. My question is they requested medical exam only for me not for my wife, she never done one before but she delivered a baby here in Nova Scotia, is that common or any ideas?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello
Applied for PR on November 8, received additional documents requested and biometric and medical exam request in April 16. My question is they requested medical exam only for me not for my wife, she never done one before but she delivered a baby here in Nova Scotia, is that common or any ideas?
You should send them webform and notify them about error. In meantime you can go ahead and do medical exam. Did you added your spouse in your application?

Ferasab24

Mar 16, 2023
You should send them webform and notify them about error. In meantime you can go ahead and do medical exam. Did you added your spouse in your application?
I called them and the answer was:” the officer requested your medical exam not your wife; so do your medical exam.” I did it only for myself and they are reviewing the results; in the same day they sent me biometric request for both of us. Btw; the ADR was for me and here; biometric also for both, but not medical.