+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aip international graduate program

Pandalol94

Oct 23, 2018
Hi, first time here, just want to ask for some advices on my problem.
I got a job and apply for PR under AIP international graduate stream, which I got my CoPR while I was working with the employer, but I didnt feel the job that I am doing right now is my ideal job, and I am thinking to change job after I got my CoPR, but my employer said they have to report to the immigration office, and I want to ask will it affect on my PR? like they will cancel it because I changed my job, and if it doesnt, do I need to find a job immeditately or I can be have a break for two month then find a new job?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, first time here, just want to ask for some advices on my problem.
I got a job and apply for PR under AIP international graduate stream, which I got my CoPR while I was working with the employer, but I didnt feel the job that I am doing right now is my ideal job, and I am thinking to change job after I got my CoPR, but my employer said they have to report to the immigration office, and I want to ask will it affect on my PR? like they will cancel it because I changed my job, and if it doesnt, do I need to find a job immeditately or I can be have a break for two month then find a new job?
Land and become a PR - then quit your job and find a new one. No - there won't be any impact to your PR status. Don't quit your job before landing in Canada and officially becoming a PR.

Pandalol94

Oct 23, 2018
Land and become a PR - then quit your job and find a new one. No - there won't be any impact to your PR status. Don't quit your job before landing in Canada and officially becoming a PR.
I am already in canada when I apply the pr, when I got email for CoPR, I just went the office and they give me the paper, so it means I finished the landing?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am already in canada when I apply the pr, when I got email for CoPR, I just went the office and they give me the paper, so it means I finished the landing?
I can't tell if you have landed or not based on the information you have provided. When you land, you go through a process of officially becoming a PR including having your COPR stamped. You should really know if you've landed yet or not.