+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP-US H1b Visa Holder Category

anjali.sh2117

Aug 22, 2010
Hi,

In June 2009, I applies for the AINP, under US H1b visa holder category. By profession, I work as a software engineer. Around October, I received an e-mail requesting some additional information, which I submitted on time. In January 2010, I moved to a new address in US. Later on I found out that my address forwarding was not working, so I sent a fax to the AINP fax no, for the address update. When I called the AINP customer care no, the officer there told me that a file no has been assigned to me and he provided me with a file no. Also, he told me that I should be getting some sort of communication soon, via post.

However, till date, I have not yet received any sort of communication from AINP. Last month also, I called the AINP customer care no and told them that I have not yet received any communication. The lady, over the phone told me that she would send an e-mail to the AINP officer to let him know about it.

I just wanted to find out that whether they have considered me for the AINP program or not. Is there a way, I can do that? Because, if they have not then atleast I can start looking for some other options to immigrate to canada.

Spicejet

Star Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2010, CC 09-09-2010
IELTS Request
Sent - 8.5
You will most probably need to look for other options.. applications sent from approximately april onwards in IT noc codes are now required to provide job offer letter to receive nomination. I

anjali.sh2117

Aug 22, 2010
Thanks for the reply.. That's what I thought too... So, they would notify me about this or shall I just wait for their letter-in-mail and then start looking for other immigration options?