+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP FAMILY STREAM

ainp123

Nov 28, 2008
Firstly it can take the 6 full months for them to review the application, right now people seem to be getting a reference number, or nomination around the 5-6 month mark, then after this you need to make application to CIC which can take anything from 6-18 months.

If i was you i would give them a call, i wouldnt think that it would hamper your application as you arent adding a dependant of an older age, either way what difference would it make if you had a baby. So just call and make sure they are aware, and maybe by the time you get your nomination you will have a doctors note to put in with your application to CIC

bhathal

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
MY ALBERTA AINP TIME LINE(FAMILY STREAM)
APPLICATION SUBMITTED ON 30TH JULY 2008, CONFORMATION RECEIVED ON 15TH SEPTEMBER, PROVINCIAL NOMINEE CERTIFICATE IN MY NAME RECEIVED ON 18TH DEC AT CHC NEW DELHI, MAILED PERMANENT RESIDANCE APPLICATION TO CHC NEWDELHI ON 20TH JANAURY , AND RECEIVED AOR ON DATED 15TH FEB GOT VISA FILE NO... SAYING THAT THEY STARTED PROCESSING MY APPLICATION ON 5TH FEB AND DECISION WILL MADE IN THREE MONTHS.

A

Albertagoverner

bhathal said:
APPLICATION SUBMITTED ON 30TH JULY 2008, CONFORMATION RECEIVED ON 15TH SEPTEMBER, PROVINCIAL NOMINEE CERTIFICATE IN MY NAME RECEIVED ON 18TH DEC AT CHC NEW DELHI, MAILED PERMANENT RESIDANCE APPLICATION TO CHC NEWDELHI ON 20TH JANAURY , AND RECEIVED AOR ON DATED 15TH FEB GOT VISA FILE NO... SAYING THAT THEY STARTED PROCESSING MY APPLICATION ON 5TH FEB AND DECISION WILL MADE IN THREE MONTHS.
Great! It sounds like New Delhi CHC is really fast.

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
bhathal said:
awesome,,, PNP processing at New Delhi seems to be faster than Buffalo

A

Albertagoverner

ainpdude said:
bhathal said:
awesome,,, PNP processing at New Delhi seems to be faster than Buffalo

I think because of case category. They have very few applications under Alberta family stream. Since it is a family Based application therefore New Delhi is faster than Buffalo! But for AINP H1B Class New Delhi will not be fast.

bhathal

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
ya , they sent me my fee slip of 550$ on which they wrote provincial nominee under spouse and common in law partner ,so i think they are taking this as fast as marriage case, so u applied under h1b?? from usa??

Mughal

Aug 1, 2008
One of The Requirements is:

''A certified copy of your degree, diploma, certificate, licence and/or transcript for your highest level of education''

I just have got the Transcripts of Bsc Honours in Applied Accounting (3 years) not the DEGREE yet. I have got this degree from UK university, but i am living in pakistan.

Do i need the attestation of these TRANSCRIOTS??? If so, who can attest these documents(while it's UK Uni degree while em living in Pakistan)?

bhathal

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
Transcripts must be sent in orignal by ur univ to canadian high comission , pay transcripts fee to univ and request them to send directly to chc.
if u have detail marks card in orignal.. thn send the notrized copies.

Albularyo

Star Member
Sep 17, 2009
Manila
Hi,

Submitted my application with Sister's sponsor docs around October 2008, go tthe file referene ce number February 2009. And i need to update my records since i go tmarried on December 2008. WiWill the update affect the lenght of the processing or will I just need to addd her as after i got PR?

jlacombe

Sep 19, 2009
Albularyo said:
Hi,

Submitted my application with Sister's sponsor docs around October 2008, go tthe file referene ce number February 2009. And i need to update my records since i go tmarried on December 2008. WiWill the update affect the lenght of the processing or will I just need to addd her as after i got PR?
Since you have a file number make sure you update the information about your spouse ASAP because this may effect the issuing of your certificate and the opportunity to ever bring your spouse. It is very important for AINP to know about the spouse.