+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advise for temporal visa application

Bawooma

Jul 6, 2019
Hi

I am about to apply for a Canadian temporal visa in order to attend my elders sister’s wedding in Hamilton Ontario this September.l have previous travel experience (had my tertiary education in Malaysia and have travelled to the United States ). I plan to stay for only 7 days and I do not have landed properties and unmarried without kids. I want to know if the following is ok for me to apply.

1. A letter of invitation from my elder sister (she is a Canadian citizen) and accompanying documents

2.Letter of employment with consolidated annual salary and bonuses plus pay slips for the past 6 months, detailing pension and tax deductions.

3.6 months bank statement and a balance of CAD1250 from my savings for the purpose of my expenses while am there for 7 days.

4.Visa ticket reservation and hotel reservation for the entirety of my stay there.

5.Detailed itinerary on my cover letter indications my day to day activities while am in Canada

Kindly advise if this is ok?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi

I am about to apply for a Canadian temporal visa in order to attend my elders sister’s wedding in Hamilton Ontario this September.l have previous travel experience (had my tertiary education in Malaysia and have travelled to the United States ). I plan to stay for only 7 days and I do not have landed properties and unmarried without kids. I want to know if the following is ok for me to apply.

1. A letter of invitation from my elder sister (she is a Canadian citizen) and accompanying documents

2.Letter of employment with consolidated annual salary and bonuses plus pay slips for the past 6 months, detailing pension and tax deductions.

3.6 months bank statement and a balance of CAD1250 from my savings for the purpose of my expenses while am there for 7 days.

4.Visa ticket reservation and hotel reservation for the entirety of my stay there.

5.Detailed itinerary on my cover letter indications my day to day activities while am in Canada

Kindly advise if this is ok?

CAD1250 is just enough to buy a ticket to Canada. You need to top up your savings account.

Reactions: bongoman

Bawooma

Jul 6, 2019
Thanks for the response,
This doesn’t include funds for my ticket as I have already made a separate provision for it.The said funds is solely for my expenses for the 7 days I will spend during my stay in Canada ,as I will have to come back to resume at my work place and also prepare for my ACCA CBE (exam) coming up in October 2019 at the British embassy in Port Harcourt Nigeria .

Kindly advise,
Regards