+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice Required!!

hkdvirdi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Hi All,

My fiance just finished her studies in Canada. We are in process of applying for Work permit for her. Previously when she was in canada from sep 2013 to december 2014 she was enrolled in another course and after completing the course she applied for new work permit and her case was rejected because of fees issues as well some wrong paperwork. My question is should we mention about that previous case in the cover letter? And Would CIC consider that previous course and give her permit for 3 years rather then 1 year in this case?

Any suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks

lukeaidan97

Feb 26, 2017
Newfoundland, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/04/2017
AOR Received.
05/05/2017
Hi All,

My fiance just finished her studies in Canada. We are in process of applying for Work permit for her. Previously when she was in canada from sep 2013 to december 2014 she was enrolled in another course and after completing the course she applied for new work permit and her case was rejected because of fees issues as well some wrong paperwork. My question is should we mention about that previous case in the cover letter? And Would CIC consider that previous course and give her permit for 3 years rather then 1 year in this case?

Any suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks
I would definitely mention that you applied previously for a work permit and that you got refused because of payment issues and wrong forms it shouldn't affect you from applying again.

Just ensure all the forms are in date and are correctly filled out as well as ensure that the payment is correctly paid i.e. $155 for the Work Permit and $100 for the Open Work Permit Fee.