+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advantages of PR

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
What do you view as the advantages to living in Canada?
I believe he is asking about financial advantages. For instance, if living in Canada can help him raise his kids without too much worrying about their education fees (till college), perhaps health benefits and other benefits being provided by Canada to the community.

Reactions: Mort Sinclair

Kamlesh201285

May 24, 2019
Also if I am not able to clear NDEB equivalency (for dentistry)..is it still better to do jobs different from you profile and raise your kids in Canada.??..

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Also if I am not able to clear NDEB equivalency (for dentistry)..is it still better to do jobs different from you profile and raise your kids in Canada.??..
Becoming a dentist here is quite hard for foreign trained dentists.

It's hard to say whether it's better to raise your kids in Canada because we have no idea what your circumstances are in your home country. If you have a comfortable, well-off life there, it may be difficult for you to adjust to Canada. Also, it depends on how old your kids are.

If you want better advice, tell us a little more about your family circumstances.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
There is currently a surplus of dentist in Canada so even if you qualify you may not get a dentistry job. Are both parents planning on working? That is often necessary to have a good life in Canada. Although you have access to things like free primary and secondary education education the tax rate is very high in Canada so you have to factor that in. Coming to Canada does not guarantee a comfortable life or better savings.

Kamlesh201285

May 24, 2019
Hi..i have 2 daughters..one is 3.2yrs & the other is 10months old.. a good education is very costly here in India..even the standard of living is not that great..average monthly income around 75000 INR(CAD 1500) which is not sufficient enough..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi..i have 2 daughters..one is 3.2yrs & the other is 10months old.. a good education is very costly here in India..even the standard of living is not that great..average monthly income around 75000 INR(CAD 1500) which is not sufficient enough..
Childcare could be between 900-2400 per month for children their age dependent on what city. Costs of living is extremely high in Canada plus university is not free. Public education is included although extra curricular are not included. All depends on what kind of salary you and your wife can make. Some struggle to house and feed their families where as others lead a comfortable life.

Kamlesh201285

May 24, 2019
Childcare could be between 900-2400 per month for children their age dependent on what city. Costs of living is extremely high in Canada plus university is not free. Public education is included although extra curricular are not included. All depends on what kind of salary you and your wife can make. Some struggle to house and feed their families where as others lead a comfortable life.
Thanks for the details..