+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission in same level course

Zawar

Jul 8, 2013
Hi
I need to get some info about student visa. I have done my master in Mechanical engineering from UK and already have industry experience. I want to get admission in Engineering management course either master or graduate diploma for better position in industry. I speak with the agent and he told me that there is a very high chance that my visa will refuse because i am going to get admission in the same level course. I cant do master, because I already hold masters degree.
But I want to do master in different field.Can any one please guide me about this?
I don't want to get admission in Phd, because its duration is very long and expensive as well.

raj_009

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Zawar said:
Hi
I need to get some info about student visa. I have done my master in Mechanical engineering from UK and already have industry experience. I want to get admission in Engineering management course either master or graduate diploma for better position in industry. I speak with the agent and he told me that there is a very high chance that my visa will refuse because i am going to get admission in the same level course. I cant do master, because I already hold masters degree.
But I want to do master in different field.Can any one please guide me about this?
I don't want to get admission in Phd, because its duration is very long and expensive as well.
All u need is just to hide ur already availed masters... and process ur file on the basis of ur bachelors degree... ofcourse, u then need to balance the 2 yr gap for the duration towards masters program that u will be hiding... dts the exact and ony way out. n dont trust agents blindly coz most of them are stupid and with improper knowledge. just apply ur own logic.. afterall, we engineers are smart enough to always finding solutions to problms.. ATB